Re: Rohit Reads Elle India

Rohit Khare (rohit@fdr.ICS.uci.edu)
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 18:53:24 -0700

> subscribe fork
>
> Hi. My name is Geege. I post scintillating
> commentary on topics about which I know
> little or nothing.
>
> I take comfort in the words of Irving Babbit:
> "Of course you can never be like us, but be
> as like us as you're able to be."
>
> I am 22 and I have 33 teeth. This should be
> especially significant to the cribbage players
> among you.

Well, Gina, welcome to the fold. What, precisely, is it you do that allows
such extending-onto-limbs on company time? Or investing on the edge?

And is it Whetgrrl out of sharpness, readiness, or silky-smooth abrasiveness?

Or is that the 33rd tooth, sharper than a serpent's?

For freakness' sake, herewith the entire subscribe dialog...