Re: TRAVELMAN: Fourth of July in Seattle

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 22:20:55 -0700

At 10:08 PM -0700 7/1/98, David Crook came up with this:

> CobraBoy! wrote:
> >
> > Dude, your going to the great white North on July 4th? Don't you know about
> > HB on the 4th? We're planning some big happenings starting at the
> > Shorehouse.
> >
> > Well have fun anyway.
> >

> I thought the annual HB 4 of July Riot normally started on the beach /
> peer area and then moved up to setting couches on fire up in the
> residential area.
>
> Dave

Exactly! That is why we are going to start at the Shorehouse and work our
way down. They'll never know what hit them....

Tim

--

Give me back my bullets, put 'em back where they belong. ...Lynard Skynard

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>