Re: Launch Win98

Seth Golub (seth@thehouse.org)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:44:08 -0700 (PDT)

"Dr. Ernest N. Prabhakar" <ernest@drernie.scruz.net> writes:

> Were any other FoRKers present? I was there, and had a great time,
> but no other FoRKers identified themselves.

I was there. I saw someone who I thought might have been you, but I
wasn't sure, and figured that since I was orders of magnitude easier
to recognize (having announced that I'd be the one on a blue
unicycle), that anyone who I was supposed to know would probably say
hi. Alas, not.

But, other than "uh, hi", I wouldn't have had anything interesting to
say anyway, which is the other reason I didn't feel compelled to lower
my recognition threshold.

It was fun to watch the rockets go up and drift down, though one
afternoon of that was enough for me. To me, what's more fascinating
than the rockets themselves are the people who find this interesting
enough to do every month.