Re: [Slate] American Religious fervor, by the numbers

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 10:51:42 -0700

That's pretty funny. Of course, as you know, the Web
scales where hypertext systems couldn't because of
of inexactness, informality, and inconsistency. If
it weren't all those agents and bots would be on
unemployment.

Just because something's inexact, doesn't mean you can't
derive value from it. Although I agree, for a mathematics
aficionado, exactness is a good property to observe.

Greg