Re: getting sleepy [was Re: Joining FoRK?]

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 08:47:46 -0700

If you look at the archives, and if I can ever get the FoRK search engine
to work again (I still haven't been able to get any results) you'll
find that some of us are prescriptivists.

Greg