Re: Surprise, surprise [ Red Hat IPO is red hot ]

sillyhead (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:01:07 -0500 (CDT)

Huh? I don't read slashdot, so I don't know what the conversation is
that's going on there, but, yeh, thre were a few people who had problems
because they couldn't get etrade accounts, but there were many others in
the linux comunity who did get a go at the IPO price....