Re: Terror Twilight Lyrics?

Comet (comet@naxs.net)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 23:14:56 -0400

Which songs specifically? "Terror Twilight" is the most recent album.

Comet aka
*If it's there I can find it."

p.s. I found data on the supposed composition of the "manhole that
supposedly escaped our solar system."

p.s.s. I'm a regular person... not a scientist, not a professional and
too old to be a geek even if that's what I aspire to be at this late
date...

p.s.s.s. It's late here in US EDT and I'm learning to rip and
broadcast streaming media for my friends (mp3 is child's play)... ever
heard Pink Floyd as interpreted by the London Philharmonic? Is my age
showing? Is there anybody out there?

--
01000011 01101111 01001101 01000101 01110100
    "I am a deeply superficial person." -- Andy Warhol