RE: An anthropological exploration of why decentralization expedites progress.

Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

Don't you dare talking about German beer here, I'm stuck with the
local microbrew $#%#$%, and I'm despairing!

Californians are into the dark/ale stuff, not at all into Pilsener,
and what they call Kolsch isn't even used dishwater grade. Ewwwww, and
that's microbrew.