Re: Fw: Interesting Net Project -- Divine Guidance Research Project

sillyhead (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:53:24 -0500 (CDT)

My best net.friend and I have been talking about this for years, and
though I can't quite define what it is, it's interesting because it's so
wide open. One particular thing we find interesting and try to "nail
down" is that point when someone changes from a person who's "afflicted
with life" to a person who's more in control of his outlook, who's not so
"afflicted" anymore. I asked Greg, "But this is not new, is it? Isn't
this what writers have been focusing on for years and trying to capture?"
He said "no." but wouldn't go any further with an explanation. (: Makes
me think of a collection of short stories that I read, by an author whose
name I've forgotten called -Enormous Changes at the Last Moment-