Re: Prick (v.)

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:07:05 -0700

The Atlantic Monthly has had a month long forum on Generation X politics
with writings and responses now in round 3. There's been some pretty
good discussion. One poster wrote:

"World War Three has already begun. It's not over seas and
it is not a war with guns. It is a war beteween the old and the young."
--as relayed by T. Culley.

http://www.theatlantic.com/unbound/rountable/genx/index.htm

--
Greg Bolcer