RE: Sport Utility Vehicles (was [WSJ] Nike...)

Pang, Hokkun (Hokkun.Pang@fmr.com)
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 11:10:01 -0400

What really bothers me is that SUVs are 2 feet taller. It's hard to see thru
the
wind shields to see what's ahead of the SUV in narrow roads or traffic jam.
Anybody know if SUVs cost more insurance-wise? I think they should.