RE: Required to buy Microsoft Windows

Lisa Dusseault (lisadu@exchange.microsoft.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:03:26 -0700

From: Mark Baker [mailto:mark@conveyor.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 1998 11:22 AM
To: Joe Barrera
Cc: Robert Harley; fork@xent.ics.uci.edu
Subject: Re: Required to buy Microsoft Windows

Joe Barrera wrote:
> Oh, and quit whining.

"Help, help, I'm being oppressed!"

I like Petreley's thoughts on the problem, in an opinion
column entitled "This just in: Microsoft allows OEMs to go
to the bathroom ... Story at 11"

http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayNew.pl?/petrel/petrel.htm

] Try a headline such as "Matrox lets Compaq offer choice of monitors."
] We all know Gateway would laugh Matrox off the planet if the
] video-card maker demanded Gateway bundle this or that monitor.

MB

--
Mark Baker, CTO, Beduin Communications Corp.
Ottawa, CANADA         http://www.beduin.com