RE: national id card on the way...

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:37:04 -0700

> The country you are living in will have completed its transition into a
> totalitarian police state where citizens who dissent against their total
> surveillance will be denied life support. Nothing to worry about.

Would it actually change anything? I don't see that surviving without a
national id card would be any more difficult than currently trying to
survive without some state DL, credit cards, and all the other crap that
they can use to track you with already.

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III
{allegra,ihnp4,decvax}!microsoft!joebar
<http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar/>
The opinions expressed in this message are the views of the state.