1. Steve Jobs has never worked for anyone in his life. I find it hard to
believe at 45 or whatever, he suddenly wants to have a boss to answer to.
2. Steve is a hardware guy. He gets off on it.
3. Steve settled for a company that sold what, 150, 000 units in it's
history? Apple is selling that many a week.
4. Steve still has Pixar AND has leverage with his reality spin distortion
field to attract content providers. http://www.apple.com.quicktime
5. A merger of Apple and Sony, or Disney isn't going to upset Microsoft in
the marketplace. So what is the point?
If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... oh wait, he does.