Re: E-business & PC Supply chains

Mike Masnick (mike@techdirt.com)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:26:25 -0700

At 06:33 PM 6/14/99 -0400, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>Yep, Postal Instant Press. Primarily in the NorthEast of
>the U.S., I believe. A precursor to Kinko's.

They still exist, of course:

http://www.pip.com/

A friend of mine in High School worked there and it was great. He used to
be in charge of free printing on any crap we needed for whatever trouble we
were going to get into. Brochures, "underground" newspapers, stickers and
fliers for bands and parties. In fact, last time I saw him (a few months
ago) he said he still kept in touch with his PIP connections to print up
stickers for a band he was working with in NYC.

-Mike