[Stupid Idea Series] Re: Java Help

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:03:45 -0700

You're brilliant Janie! Give this woman a pot of venture capital.
Build a common logon across all the free email services (don't forget
hushmail) and give a status page for when, if, and how many
each has. Similar to all those ecomm companies doing single
logins across services, you can do the same for free email.

Go get 'em.

Greg

As to your other problem,

document.loginform.username.focus() is the line that's doing it.
Comment it out and it should default to the top form.