Re: [GEEK] How We'll Watch Sports in the Future..

Steve Dossick (
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:32:24 -0400

What would be really cool is if you could select (via SAP feed) audio of
the clueless announcers or just stadium audio on a separate channel....

--On Thursday, June 17, 1999, 5:24 PM -0700 Ian Andrew Bell