Re: Pirates of Silicon Valley

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:59:04 -0700

At 3:59 PM -0700 6/22/99, Tom Whore did the job with this:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Eugene Leitl wrote:
> --]
> --]Btw, what happened to the whole lot? Wozniak, Tramiel, the whole Amiga
> --]team. All gone to Florida?
> --]
>
> Wozz is teaching grade school. HE was mostly out of apple even before the
> bonk on the head and or the USfestivles (the genius of VanHalen (the real
> deal not the Vanhagar or vancherone crap) and the Clash on the same bill).
>
> Uncle Jack Tramiel, who knows.

Don't know who is who in the IBM world, but the guy responsible for the
IBM PC died in a plane crash in California years ago. You might
remember it was a hop flight and a disgruntled worker walking into the
cockpit and blew away the pilot and co pilot with I belive a 44 mag.

karma for the gates deal I always believed.

Tim

--

"If at first you don't succeed, come back and we'll beat you again." - Degeneration X

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>