Re: Changing Majors

Jesse (jesse@fsck.com)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 10:27:03 -0700

On Sun, Jun 27, 1999 at 07:48:33AM -0400, Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:
> What's to "understand" about porn????

As someone who _took_ COL289, I can honestly say that there's an awful
lot you discover about the genre when you spend a semester reading and
analyzing it. ;) It was actually one of the more academically
rigorous courses I took while at Wesleyan. If anyone's curious, you
can find my COL289 final project on the web at http://www.wescam.org.
(and yes, i know the SSL cert's CA has an expired certificate.)