Re: Free computers! License soaked in nicotene.

Steve Dossick (sdossick@cs.columbia.edu)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:47:22 -0400 (EDT)

Marketing, I'd bet. They need mucho $$ to raise their profile among
non-geekoids (a.k.a non-FoRK readers :)

-s
P.S. Rohit, when will you be posting pics from the DC ForkCon?