Re: [Slate] American Religious fervor, by the numbers

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 01:31:46 -0700

At 11:37 PM -0700 7/1/99, Tom Whore wrote:
>On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Tim Byars wrote:
>
>--]
>--]nah, how about I just quit this list.
>--]
>
>Jezz, you sound like a voxxer? You were on that place too long.

Yep I'll agree with that.

>Its a great thoughtscape to play around in, and sometimes to even reflect
>on how you go thru your day in day out living.
>
>On a weird side note....
>
>Last weekend I picked up the Baseball Tarot deck...
>

>I have had some amazing readings and reflections with. Another
>thoughtscape enabler, if you let it.

There is a Tarot web site that I used to check out about once a week. It
always was trippy.

Tim

--

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... oh wait, he does.

<>tbyars@earthlink.net<>