Re: Bill Gates mentions Linux

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 01:58:01 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, CobraBoy wrote:

> You know spunkanado I like you. I really do, BUT, you start knocking Jerry
> Springer and the Macho Man and it's gonna be war.

Dont get me wrong..I am a long time Macho Man fa..lapsed recetnly but im
sure my boys doing good.

I pointed to these two foci to illustrate the point that while folks my ,
with much volume, say they think low of wrestling and jerry, they are of
the same cut as those they are so disguted by.

This brings me great joy, to see other sink to the levels they procliam
they are above.

"For the mighty in word will become the minscule of stature
when action call for the true tell" jl