Re: Elwood's Fixations

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:35:41 -0800

Lloyd Wood wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, David Crook wrote:
>
> > Lloyd Wood wrote:

> > > Close, but no cigar.
> > >
> > > Is this _your_ mailing list?
> > >

> > Do you have some proof that this mailing list and yourself aren't simply
> > here for my entertainment?
>
> Yes.
>
> I can prove that this list is here solely for my entertainment.
>
> Please read my recent email to this list on Godwin's law.
>
> Read it? Good.
>
> Now... Hitler.
>
> L.
>
> fishbarrelblam.

Okay Lloyd, if it will make you happy...

<#!-- Insert knee-jerk misquoted Godwin's law reference -->

You have certainly proven me to be nothing but a meme-spouting 97%'er.
I bow to your obviously superior intellect and debating ability.

There are phone numbers you can call if you want to further inflate your
manhood and self-esteem, but as I understand it they charge you per
minute. Out here they are normally in the 976 prefix and have some
reference to "girls" for the rest of the digits, I don't know they list
phone sex lines in your area.

Dave

--
David Crook