FW: NEWS: Senate privacy hearing online; listen and watch it onli

Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:07:27 -0800

This is a new organization funded by computer companies to create a
grass-roots upswelling of opposition to crypto export restrictions.
Though the slickness of the FAQ on their website turns me off a little
in comparison to your standard Cypherpunk rant, they're still doing a
good job.

- dan