RE: IETF-LA

Jim Whitehead (ejw@ICS.uci.edu)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:44:59 -0800

On Friday, March 20, 1998 9:29 AM, Jeff Bone [SMTP:jbone@activerse.com]
wrote:

> > What WGs are you interested in Jeff?
>
> I'm there for the presence BOF & related discussions for the most part.

In a nutshell, what is this activity about? Who are the players?

> Also interested in DAV and a few related things.

Bless you! :-) The DASL BOF is definitely related to DAV (DASL = DAV
searching and locating)

> I assume you're scoping schedule; I'll be there Sunday
> til sometime Thursday.

I'll be there from Monday through Thursday -- I may not go on Tuesday.
Since I'm driving up from OC every day, I don't need much of an excuse to
avoid that drive. I don't have a hard-wired connection to my car like
Rohit :-)

- Jim