Re: Brazil F1

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 10:28:50 -0800

At 10:01 AM -0800 3/29/98, Joachim Feise came up with the following:

> I was disappaointed by Villeneuve. 7th place...
>
> -JoeF
>
> CobraBoy wrote:
> >
> > Hakkinen - McLaren/Bridgestone
> > Coultard - McLaren/Bridgestone
> > Schumacher - Ferrari/Goodyear

What's weird is the Williams sponsor. Villenuve and Schumacher now almost
look the same.

Clearly the guy that Ron Dennis hired away from Williams has put the
frosting on the cake for McLaren. And actually the whole season is getting
off to a bad start. I would expect Hill in the Jordon to be doing better,
and you're right the Williams are just looking pathetic. Next race Goodyear
is supposed to have some new tires taking batter advantage of the new
rules. Although most cars running them will have to redesign the front
suspension.

Tim
-

When spotted doing 140 mph on the 101, I have Ford Motor Company Special
Vehicle Team's 17" disc brakes and ABS to thank for allowing me to get
off the frwy and ditch the cop.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>