Re: [Seventh Heaven] Need help describing APPLCORE

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.org)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 13:44:09 -0800

Only immediate feedback. Go Meta & leverage the Linux mania. Found the
GUPPY (Grand Unified Protocol Protocol Yardstick)open protocol assessment group,
everyone's free to join and subscribe to the mailing lists.

I am thinking that protocols that meet the collective 2/3'ds majority
approval are allowed to carry a cute little California Garibaldi
seal of approval with extra gold stars for making a robust economic
impact and working in a bi-partisan political manner with other
protocol organizations.

One thing I've learned from Seventh Heaven over the months is
that every protocol needs a killer app. So, sure you can stick everything
you need into a GUP, but how many applications truly need it? Sort
of a factored protocol language, speaking of which, what's the latest on PEP?

Greg