RE: Frutja bedankten fruda brebe.

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:14:02 -0800

At 10:38 AM -0800 3/26/99, Tom Whore did the job with this:

> On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, David Crook wrote:
>
> --]
> --]Does any one else here think that if Jobs ordered a Jonestown style mass
> --]suicide then Tim's last fork post would be "Apple cool-aid kicks ass!" ?
> --]
>
> Not only that, he would be calling the people falling on the ground
> "wusses" for not appreciating apple for the koolaid.

Haha, you clowns all crack me up. No I would not drink the Kool Aid and
Steve J. wouldn't order the Kool Aid. Because Steve realizes those that
use a Mac are by and large creative individuals. Not clones that put up
with shit because the rest of the world does.

Your left brain approach to life is classic. Now get back to debugging
NT Service Pac 4, and infighting amongst the OpenSource folks.

Tim

--

"If at first you don't succeed, come back and we'll beat you again." - Degeneration X

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>