RE: Frutja bedankten fruda brebe.

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:40:53 -0800

At 04:14 PM 3/26/99 -0800, Tim Byars wrote:
>At 10:38 AM -0800 3/26/99, Tom Whore did the job with this:
>
>> On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, David Crook wrote:
>>
>> --]
>> --]Does any one else here think that if Jobs ordered a Jonestown style mass
>> --]suicide then Tim's last fork post would be "Apple cool-aid kicks ass!" ?
>> --]
>>
>> Not only that, he would be calling the people falling on the ground
>> "wusses" for not appreciating apple for the koolaid.
>
>Haha, you clowns all crack me up. No I would not drink the Kool Aid and
>Steve J. wouldn't order the Kool Aid. Because Steve realizes those that
>use a Mac are by and large creative individuals. Not clones that put up
>with shit because the rest of the world does.

Wow, if you use an apple you suddenly become a rugged take-charge,
take-no-prisoners, creative individual that doesn't follow the herd like
the rest of the sheep. It sounds almost like buying an SUV.

The apple employees on this list should really give their marketing
department around of applause. It looks like they have completely
brainwashed Tim. I thought that whole "Think Different" campaign was okay,
I never imagined they were this effective.

When exactly did Nike buy Apple?

"I think different. I'm creative. I think different. I'm creative. This
koolaid is good. I think diff.."

Dave

---
David Crook - davec@commwerks.com
CommWerks - Industrial Strength Internet Solutions