* >For example, by adding the Internet Explorer Web browser to its
* >operating system, and also configuring the system so that Netscape's
* >Navigator won't work properly, Microsoft effectively prevented Internet
* >users from using its competitor's product.
* Is this claim substantiated? I would think there would be a firestorm in
* the press if this were true.
I believe this refers to Missy becoming the default browser once it's
There is no off position on the genius switch. ...David Letterman
<> email@example.com <>