QWeb is a Web Browser that displays SGML documents (including HTML)
according to style sheets. Here's a list of features:
* Progressive rendering of _everything_.
* Parses SGML documents, and displays according to a style sheet.
* Dynamically builds SGML document parser from a DTD.
* Normal and preformatted text, as well as tables and images.
* Entire document appearance is customizeable through the style sheet.
* Uses non-blocking I/O for throughput and responsiveness.
* Server-side image maps.
* Multi-level bookmarks.
* Caches web pages in memory.
* "file" and "http" URL methods.
* Multiple open browser windows.
* History of visited URLs.
* Follows HTTP redirects automatically.
* SGML Catalog editor.
* Style Sheet editor.
* Supports HTML forms.
History flavors the winners.