* > similar to CCSI's BJC-4200 bubble jet
* Well, I can truthfully say that my BJC-4200 has been the biggest
* computer purchase disappointment I've suffered in a while. I've had
* to replace both the color & B&W ink tanks already (twice, for the
* B&W tank), after printing less than 200 pages, total, with minimal
* "coverage" on each. I bought the thing last November, so it's only six
* months old... The expected life ratings on the ink tanks are pretty
* much out and out lies.
* Don't buy one of these...
The standard for color seems to be the Epson. The new 800 does something
like 1440 DPI.
There is no off position on the genius switch. ...David Letterman
<> email@example.com <>