Re: Plastic Forks '97 - further comment

Wendy J. Mattson (posh@sirius.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 97 18:46:28 -0700

Rohit Khare wrote:

>I really can't imagine making any further comment...
>
>http://www.fork.org/~bruhinb/Forks97/

And now, from the "Further Comment" department...

Although I'm not sure I should admit this openly, my "ancestral
home" is Chester, PA; there is actually a "Mattson Road" in the
area. My ancestors lived there ages ago, but no longer are present.

However, other Mattson relatives insist on meeting every summer (or
so I am repeatedly informed about this time every year) in PA for a
picnic. For all I know, they could be involved in this Plastic
Forks thing <shudder>.

Hey, you can't choose your family, right?

WM