RE: Where do you want to go today?

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 15:32:02 -0700

At 03:18 PM 6/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>No, you're interpreting it all wrong.
>
>The point is, you can use IE to visit hell (or even, if you're brave,
>hell's kitchen), and trust it to bring you back.
>
>As we've see earlier today, however, netscrape aggravater is likely to
>take you to hell and then just dump core. Oops, so sorry.

Well at least Ns writes for other platforms. We all are still waiting for
Missy to support Solaris, Linux, AIX, IRiX, and others.

Then we'll see who dumps the core with more gusto. Any bets?

-T

--

This email was successfully sent using Microsoft Windows 95 and Eudora Pro. That fact alone, proves that miracles do happen.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>