Re: Get FoRKed in the Bay Area

Wendy J. Mattson (
Tue, 17 Jun 97 11:02:23 -0700

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Yobie Benjamin wrote:

>There seems to be a few folks in the Bay Area - JoeBar,
>Seth, myself...who else?

Me, for one. I'm in San Francisco, working for an ISP (Sirius
Connections), and serving as Secretary for BANG (Bay Area NeXT
Group; <>).

>That makes a sufficient quorum for a get together.
>Beantown and LA-LA FoRK'ers should consider flying in.

Okay, as long as it is not scheduled for late July to mid-August,
when I'll be visiting Beantown.

>Any suggestions for dates and times.

July 11, 7 PM, San Francisco.

>We might be able to get Rohit here if we get some chicks
>to come for the nachos.

Well, er, I'm not sure I qualify as a "chick" -- opinions, Rohit?

Dinner at Chevy's near Moscone would be fun, though. :-)

Wendy Mattson <>
Editor, Sirius News <>
Sirius Connections Phone: 1.415 487.6237
2 Connecticut St, #200 San Francisco CA 94107