Re: Get FoRKed in the Bay Area

Yobie Benjamin (metaGenesis@yobie.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:28:33 -0700

Well I live in the East Bay, work in the Peninsula and in SF and have
A/C in the car... July 11 is DEFCON in Las Vegas so how about July
18th, a Friday... 7:00 PM.

Yo Seth, what if I buy your beers? Take CalTrain, it's efficient,
economical and saves the environment OR give some other suggestion
bsides I know JoeBar is in the South of Market area. Wendy, JoeBar and
I are in SF so suggest something.

Any others?

--
Yobie Benjamin
metaGenesis

The opinions that I express are mine and mine alone and *not* of my employer. *All material/s, opinion/s and statement/s* contained in all my electronic mail messages and web pages is copyrighted and no one is given the right to publish my opinions or materials without my explicit and written consent.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

- First Amendment of the US Constitution