Re: Independence Day Sale (LA Crowd Look/See)

Yobie Benjamin (yobie@yobie.com)
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 17:46:14 -0700

Rohit Khare wrote:

> >From Travelocity...
>
> PS. Yobie, when's the party... I might want to drop by :-)

the 19th of July and for those in LA...

Southwest still has a 21-day advanced purchase 2 for 1 deal!

--
Yobie Benjamin
metaGenesis

The opinions that I express are mine and mine alone and *not* of my employer. *All material/s, opinion/s and statement/s* contained in all my electronic mail messages and web pages is copyrighted and no one is given the right to publish my opinions or materials without my explicit and written consent.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

- First Amendment of the US Constitution