FW: I *won't* be in until Thursday morning [ RE: Hi... I'll be in

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 23:22:29 -0700

Have you ever had one of those weeks?

First I had arranged dinner with Dan Kohn on Thursday because I was
going to be up in Seattle through then for FTCS. Then I realized I'd
better fly back earlier, with Jim Gray, missing some of FTCS so that I
could finish an article that's due this Friday, so I had to cancel with
Dan. But it turned out that rst was going to be in San Francisco
Wednesday morning... so I said cool, I'm coming back early so that will
work out. But it turns out that I'm not coming back *that* early.

At any rate, if anyone knows how to get a hold of rst before tomorrow
morning, please let him know that I'm not going to be able to meet him
tomorrow...

- Joe (several days behind on sleep after spending two weeks preparing
for a four-hour tutorial on NT clustering)

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801