Re: Defcon Bill

Lloyd Wood (L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk)
Tue, 5 May 1998 15:02:57 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, David Crook wrote:

> Dave "Besides, I'm pretty sure that after Jan 1, 2000 Microsoft will
> just cease to exist anyways do to Y2K problems :-)" Crook

Send an email to a company. Ask them if they're Y2K compliant, and
who their suppliers are. Ask their suppliers the same thing.

No-one will dare refuse to answer. Eventually, you'll find information
that indicates a company isn't compliant, and this information can be
fed back up the chain to implicate everyone as not being compliant.

L.

chain letters _can_ be fun for all the family!

<L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.sat-net.com/L.Wood/>+44-1483-300800x3641