Re: Ego surfing supreme

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 8 May 1998 08:40:42 -0800

At 11:47 PM -0800 5/7/98, ellwod came up with the following:

> On Thu, 7 May 1998, CobraBoy wrote:
>
> > So lo-and behold I discover that the cute little "Guide" button in Netscape
> > actually does something. I hit the pop up and go to Bigfoot and do a ego
> > web search.
> >[..]
> > 1-10 of 1017220 matches for "Tim Byars" from the entire Web
>

> Actually, you searched on:
>
> Tim Byars
>
> Searching on the more accurate:
>
> "Tim Byars"
>
> produces 285 hits.
>

> > I am phat.
>
> You merely don't know how to use search engines.
>
> L.
>
> 1196 Bigfoot/LookSmart hits from searching for "Lloyd Wood"

Oh Lloyd, why do you try? Why do you just set yourself up for this? Learn
to love yourself more. It isn't worth it.

Further typing reveals;

1-10 of 1725 matches for ""CobraBoy"" from the entire Web

So let's do some addition

1725
285
-------
2070

If this matters to anyone but you.

Tim

--

Stick your dick in your ear and fuck some sense into yourself.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>