Re: Ego surfing supreme

Lloyd Wood (eep1lw@surrey.ac.uk)
Fri, 8 May 1998 17:04:35 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Lloyd Wood wrote:

> > > You merely don't know how to use search engines.
> > >
> > > L.
> > >
> > > 1196 Bigfoot/LookSmart hits from searching for "Lloyd Wood"
> >
> > Oh Lloyd, why do you try? Why do you just set yourself up for this? Learn
> > to love yourself more. It isn't worth it.
> >
> > Further typing reveals;
> >
> > 1-10 of 1725 matches for ""CobraBoy"" from the entire Web
> >
> > So let's do some addition
> >
> > 1725
> > 285
> > -------
> > 2070
>
> ...and you don't know how to do addition either.

Hmmm, Bigfoot is licensing Looksmart, which is running off Altavista.
Therefore, to Altavista advanced search we go:

"Tim Byars" or "CobraBoy"

1510 documents. Gee, there must be a lot of documents that have both
terms in them.

L.

will do addition, venn diagrams and basic tutorials in logic for food.

<L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.sat-net.com/L.Wood/>+44-1483-300800x3641