Re: [A-VOID] DoRK Femographics (was: Ego surfing supreme)

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 08 May 1998 13:16:36 -0400

I'm not a real doofus, but I play one at a national laboratory. wrote:

> I got Starship Titanic http://www.starshiptitanic.com/ for my BD, so I'm not
> getting any sleep, either. Robespierre, Freud, Adm. Peary, Orson Welles, and
> Willie Mays were also born on May 6th, and aren't getting any sleep either.

Happy Birthday :) Also on your shared birthday (I'm sure Freud will be
pleased to know), in 1993, Walt Disney was revealed to have been an
FBI agent. Wonder if he & J.Edgar had dress up parties together? And
to dispel an urban myth, Uncle Walt wasn't frozen, he was cremated in
1966.

--
Jay Thomas		(w)617-576-4832
Network Manager		(b)617-546-2444