Speaking of misattirbuting quotes.

Steven Bondi (sbondi@mindspring.com)
Mon, 11 May 1998 19:14:02 -0400

I find it very interesting that in your response to someone who believes he
was misattributed you misattributed ME! The first time I heard the quote at
the bottom of this page, "The key to life...." was from none other than the
note's author. Mr. Adam F Rifkin. I expect a full appology, compensation
and punitive damages from Mr. Rifkin. On a personal note, Adam, thank you
for my birthday present!

-Steve