Re: Prisoner of cyberspace

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 12 May 1998 10:23:52 -0700

--============_-1317128282==_ma============

At 10:05 AM -0700 5/12/98, Lloyd Wood cleverly crafted this:

> On Tue, 12 May 1998, Jim Whitehead wrote:
>
> > http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/1998/980525/liv.html
>
> 'Two Mac Powerbooks - one for cybertravel, one for notes'.
>
> Let me guess - a full-screen browser buttonbar vs full-screen Word
> buttonbar.
>
> Computer windowing interfaces are going nowhere fast.
>
> Gee, if he was using Windows, he could just hit alt-tab. They think of
> everything.

And gee whiz if he hadn't been such an anal nebbish, whining about food and
how he was going to survive he could have gone over to download.com and
found this.

http://www.kamprath.net/claireware/program_switcher.html

Program Switcher is a useful control that allows you to switch between the
running programs on your System 7 or greater Mac via a simple two-key
keystroke. This feature was inspired by the same Windows functionality,
but I have improved on it and made an unique and fully configurable control
panel which makes switching applications on the Macintosh as simple as
pressing some keys.

Tim

--

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're full up here. ...Nicholson

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <> --============_-1317128282==_ma============ Content-Type: text/enriched; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

At 10:05 AM -0700 5/12/98, Lloyd Wood cleverly crafted this:

> On Tue, 12 May 1998, Jim Whitehead wrote:

>=20

> > http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/1998/980525/liv.html

>=20

> 'Two Mac Powerbooks - one for cybertravel, one for notes'.

>=20

> Let me guess - a full-screen browser buttonbar vs full-screen Word

> buttonbar.

>=20

> Computer windowing interfaces are going nowhere fast.

>=20

> Gee, if he was using Windows, he could just hit alt-tab. They think of

> everything.

And gee whiz if he hadn't been such an anal nebbish, whining about food and how he was going to survive he could have gone over to download.com and found this.

</color></underline>