Re: [RRE] First complete P3P Working Draft out.

Sally Khudairi (khudairi@w3.org)
Wed, 20 May 1998 19:06:40 -0400

Hey Adam!

Thanks so much for the kudos. Just lifted my sleepless drooling head off my
keyboard and saw your note. Glad you like our work [special thanks to Joseph
Reagle for enduring countless meltdowns on my end] :-)

On a related note, Rohit suggested that I add the FoRKlist to my W3C News
list. Any interest/objections before I do so?

- Sal'