Whose eggs do egg eating snakes eat?

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Thu, 21 May 1998 10:26:25 -0700

I'm averaging several unsolicited non-spam personal emails a day now.
Sometimes people ask me to do their homework for them and I have no
idea why they thought to ask me.

The beautiful thing about the question below is that it works so well
metaphorically. If "snakes" are a symbol for politicians, then
presumably the "eggs" are a symbol for their constituents. If "snakes"
are insurance companies, then the "eggs" are the insured. And so forth.
If "snakes" are the Department of Justice, then the "eggs" are just
about any business that successfully innovates a little too well. :)

This is the kind of weird crap that keeps me awake at night.

> From ztasea@together.net Thu May 21 07:16:59 1998
> To: adam@cs.caltech.edu
> Subject: snakes
>
> The question from a second grade unit on snakes is...Whose eggs do egg
> eating snakes eat? Thanks.

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

No one can eat fifty eggs.