Re: Controlled substances

Joachim Feise (jfeise@ICS.uci.edu)
Thu, 21 May 1998 11:40:11 -0700

Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> Pepsi-Cola is being investigated to determine
> whether or not levels were manipulated in various
> carbonated soft-drinks products and whether or not
> high-action, high-profile ads are targeting children.

Why don't they say it: Mountain Dew.
Did the initiative for this come from Coke? I guess they lost marketshare.
How can you manipulate something that is artificial in the first place? Is it
manipulation when Coca Cola comes up with a new formula for Coke?
Now that the tobacco fight is basically over, the watch groups need some new
enemy.
Welcome back to prohibition. Do we get Mountain Dew smugglers now?

-JoeF