Notification mailing list - A unified effort

Mark Baker (distobj@acm.org)
Sun, 24 May 1998 00:22:31 -0400

Anybody involved with this? Adam? Lisa? Jim?

It's good that the need has been identified, but the protocol
(http://www.blip.org/protocol.htm) looks a bit crude - not even a mention
of the word "multicast".

--
Mark Baker.               CTO, Beduin Communications Corp
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA             http://www.beduin.com