The get-wild-in-the-grass FoRKcon of the year...

Rohit Khare (rohit@fdr.ICS.uci.edu)
Wed, 27 May 1998 19:58:17 -0700

http://www.fork.org/~bruhinb/Forks98/ [correct URL]

I am actually in some way truly tempted to cross the FoRK streams and show up.
At least after Beltane I feel ready to take on any ol' bunch of freaks in the
woods :-)

Seriously, I guess it's equally difficult for all FoRKers, but it would be a
cool trip. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Rohit Khare

PS. Seriously: check this out! Remember, BAFBADBCC!

------- Forwarded Message
From: Bob Bruhin <bruhinb@fork.org>
To: folk@fork.org
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 22:32:11 -0500
Subject: Plastic Forks!

That's right. I said Plastic Forks.

The information is _finally_ available.

http://www.fork.org/Forks98/

Hope to see you all there!

ObCapsule:

Plastic Forks '98 will he held from 4:00 p.m., Saturday, June 20
until some time in the late afternoon of Sunday, June 21.

Bob Bruhin O- bruhinb@fork.org
http://www.fork.org/~bruhinb/

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster."
-- Fredrich William Nietzsche

------- End of Forwarded Message