RE: The Rob file Part Duex

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Wed, 27 May 1998 21:58:19 -0700

Oh puhleeze, big deal.. Every speech mcnealy gives is peppered
with digs about his competitors.. The man doesnt sneeze
without bashing someone.

The only difference is that nowadays bashing apple, SGI, HP, IBM AIX
is like kicking someone who is already down..

Though, I have to admit, mcnealy's speeches are always funny.